Thursday, April 8, 2010

I HAD A BIG TURKISH WEDDING!!!

I GOT MARRIED!!!! :o)

So as everyone already knows, I got married to my loving and caring Onur. Yes, the man that introduced me to Islam. I prayed so many times for something less than what I have received from Onur. I think this just goes to show that when you pray, Allah will bless you with greater things than anyone can ever expect. My prayers were answered with an overflowing happiness I did not ever imagine could be possible. I am so grateful, ALHAMDULILLAH!!!! All praise is due to Allah.

To Onur the best thing that has ever happened to me, I want to say thank you for the gift that I will have in my heart for the coming days until I go to the next step Allah has in store for me. I am so happy I will be by your side through the best times and the hardest times. I will be here to support and love you. I believe you can do greater than you can see yourself doing. Your heart is so big and clean. Many said that you were lucky for having me, and that I would bring you luck, but I think I am lucky to have you. You and your family have been so great to me. I felt so welcomed and loved. You show me everyday how much you love me by being a good man, working all day, spending time with me and keeping all my needs satified, I can not ask for more. Alhamdulillah and Insh'Allah we will live a long fruitful life together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment